You acknowledge and agree that:
1. Although TraceX, INC (“TraceX”) strives to provide on this Web site the latest developments relating to our products and services, and other information about our company, we do not warrant the accuracy, effectiveness and suitability of any information contained in this Web site.
2. Each person assumes full responsibility and all risks arising from use of this website site. The information is presented “AS IS” and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
3. TraceX reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the information at any time without any prior notification.
4. TRACEX MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEB SITE. TRACEX HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL TRACEX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT) CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE INFORMATION OR CONTENT POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER TRACEX HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. TRACEX is not responsible, and provides no warranty whatsoever, for the accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness and suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including any hyperlinks to or from third-party sites. Except as otherwise provided on this website, TRACEX will not edit, censor or otherwise control any content provided by third parties on any bulletin board, chat room or other similar forums posted on its website. Such information should, therefore, be considered as suspect and is not endorsed by TRACEX.
6. This Website may contain forward-looking statements that reflect TRACEX’s current expectation regarding future events and business development. The forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual developments or results could differ materially from those projected and depend on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the success of current research programs, ongoing commercialization of its products, validity and enforcement of its patents, the stability of its commercial relationships, and the general economic conditions. TRACEX intends to update this site on a regular basis but assumes no obligation to update any of the content.
USE OF MATERIAL
PLEASE READ ALL THESE PROVISIONS (“TERMS”) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE TRACEXINC.COM WEBSITE (“WEBSITE”). YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE PRESUMES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AS THEY ARE AND AS THEY MAY BE AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME
You understand, acknowledge, and agree to the following:
7. By using this website, you agree not to disrupt or intercept our electronic information posted on this website or on any of our servers. You also agree not to attempt to circumvent any security features of our website, and to abide by all applicable, local, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations.
8. You are authorized only to view the material on this website. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, photographs, images, documents and other materials (collectively, “Material”), are protected by copyright worldwide under both United States and foreign laws. The Material is the sole property of TRACEX, except for information provided by third-party providers under contract to TRACEX, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Unauthorized use of any of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. Unless otherwise specified, all product names appearing in this website are trademarks owned by or licensed to TRACEX, its subsidiaries or affiliates. No use of any TRACEX trademark, trade name in this website may be made without the prior written authorization of TRACEX, except to identify the product or services of the company. Except as specifically permitted above, no license or right, express or implied, is granted to any person under any patent, trademark or other proprietary right of TRACEX or its subsidiaries or affiliates.
9. This website may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by TRACEX of the contents of such third-party websites. TRACEX is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and makes no warranties of any kind regarding the content, accuracy, effectiveness, timeliness or suitability of any information or content obtained from third parties, including by way of hyperlinks to or from third-party websites. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
10. TRACEX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONTENT. IF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE MATERIAL OR THE RELATED SOFTWARE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, TRACEX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
11. The construction and validity of these Terms shall be governed by the substantive and procedural laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A., without regard to any conflict of laws rules. You and TRACEX agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts of the State of Delaware, U.S.A. You agree that, regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this agreement or any use of the website must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
13. You use the website at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. The failure of TRACEX to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to TRACEX’s intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that these Terms describe the entire agreement between us with respect to its subject matter. We may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this site periodically to review these Terms because they are binding on you.
© 2018 TRACEX, INC.